TYME now offers Drone services in the states of Michigan and Florida.
Our team of experienced certified drone pilots and engineers are equipped with the latest technology to provide top-notch drone inspections for a variety of engineering needs. We specialize in providing inspections for infrastructure projects such as bridges, buildings, and pipelines, as well as for construction sites and industrial facilities.
Our drone inspections provide a safer and more efficient alternative to traditional inspection methods, allowing us to capture high-quality images and videos from hard-to-reach places. Our services also provide a more cost-effective solution, as drones can cover large areas quickly and easily, reducing the need for manual labor and equipment.
Our licensed drone pilot has years of CEI experience as both a Senior Inspector and Operations Manager to capture the ideal jobsite images and footage. Our commercial grade Enterprise drone has a 56X zoom camera and an RTK module for ultra-high-resolution imagery and centimeter-level precision, bringing mapping and mission efficiency to new heights. The benefits of drones are well established in the CEI world, with just a few of the benefits highlighted below.
With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced team, we can provide detailed and accurate inspections that can help you identify potential issues and ensure the safety and longevity of your engineering projects.
- Improves safety and reduces costs.
- Integral tool to building stronger relationships with clients, investors, and management.
- Keeps all stakeholders informed and up to date when site visits are not possible or practical.
- Improves progress monitoring methods. (Images taken at the exact same location creates a seamless comparison.)
- Tag issues and keep subs and staff accountable. Drones are discreet and do not interrupt work progress.
- Photo documentation throughout the project provides direct evidence against future disputes and litigation.
- Videos and photos can be used for marketing and showcasing the project.
Contact us today to learn more about our drone inspection services and how we can help you with your engineering needs!
Contact Peter Vorrias at 904.456.4025 and PeterV@tymeengineering.com to learn more.